Saturday, March 17, 2012

St Patricks Day...

Just a little post to welcome our dear friends and family to share in our little journey. Actually it is a big journey. I wanted to start this blog earlier and put more stuff in writing, but, as you can see from my last post, it was all about paperwork. Actually it wasn't even really a post, more like a comment cause I couldn't figure out how to post anyways.

So, today is a special day. Most of you know that Chris and I got engaged 6 years ago today. Most people would say that time sure flies. I found its taken a decent pace as we've done so much and been through somuch too in the last 6 years.

So, Welcome to We and Little 'D'. We wanted to create something to share what is going on when we are in Russia. We leave on Monday morning. Today has been crazy, but good. I'm a very anal packer and usually leave it all to the last minute. Not this time. I'm all done with 24 hours to spare.

I've been reading some great blogs online tonight and they inspired me to get on this one.

Stay tuned for, hopefully daily updates, as we will have lots of downtime in the evenings.

May the road rise to meet you, may the sun shine warm upon your face, and until we meet again, may god hold you in the palm of his had - Irish blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment