After a great arrival last night, a great meeting with Tania (translator) and Michel (coordinator), today is a big day. We are over our jet lag, I hope, and had a great sleep. (besides the phone call at 3 am) ?? Mother?? LOL - there is a time difference. LOL
Our appartment here in downtown Volograd is perfect, spacious, and quiet. We are going to pop over to the grocery store in a few minutes and stock up on some essentials. I fell off the carb train yesterday at the airport so back on to healthy food.
Our translator will meet us here around mid-morning and we will head off to the Ministry of Education to sign some official referral papers and then we will go to the "Baby House # ?". The Coordinator laughed at me last night when I asked what the number of the house was. He said you will find out tomorrow. I think I already know which one. We will be able to take the train underground there today, and it is not far. We will meet with the director and the CDMP. Things are moving much quicker than I thought. Then, of course, 'tear' we will meet Little D. Big breaths. I've held it together this long, keep it up.
I feel all your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. I really do. Talk soon.
I don't know if with the time difference you already meet Dimitry.... This is such a precious moment. I,m crying of happiness for you 3! xxx
ReplyDelete