Most of you have already seen some pics, which I will post in a few months on here. Today, despite the advice to keep Little D's hat on, we took it off for a bit and the faux hawk was adorable. I told Chris to do his up too but he just shook his head. One day, one day.
On our way back to the appartment today we stopped and got some groceries. One thing that this carb avoidance girl wanted was a frozen pizza for dinner tonight. The oven we have here is gas and the burners are easy to light, but the stove itself is a bit wanky. So, in true pizza hut fashion we found a large skillet with a lid and cooked it on top. Yummers.
So, after a 12-15 hour sleep, we stayed up all day and it is now 9 pm. Going to try to stay up a few extra hours so that I can sleep right through and not be awake from 1 am to 5 am watching True Blood. Thanks for all the HBO shows Natasha - they've kept me alive. I'm on episode 7 of season 1 and love love love it.
We hope you are all enjoying the Ottawa tropical weather....
No comments:
Post a Comment