Similar to my inability to follow a 60 page guide to completing form for sponsoring a member of the family class, I am unable to do a proper blog post. Or perhaps it has something to do with the iPad ... Anyways, I spent about 8 hours racking my brain over these forms and non-effective instructions. I had to call the 1-888 info line, waited 10 mins for a live officer, 20 mins being put on hold for non confident answers, and she sent me a link to repetatitive info already posted on the confusing website. Recommendation - please make. One page checklist for international adoptions, what forms need to be signed, put them all together in one downloadable PDF, and we can all be happy.
Similar to my inability to follow a 60 page guide to completing form for sponsoring a member of the family class, I am unable to do a proper blog post. Or perhaps it has something to do with the iPad ... Anyways, I spent about 8 hours racking my brain over these forms and non-effective instructions. I had to call the 1-888 info line, waited 10 mins for a live officer, 20 mins being put on hold for non confident answers, and she sent me a link to repetatitive info already posted on the confusing website. Recommendation - please make. One page checklist for international adoptions, what forms need to be signed, put them all together in one downloadable PDF, and we can all be happy.
ReplyDelete