Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cheerio London

Well, after a great weekend in London, we are heading to Russia tomorrow. One day closer to seeing little D. London was pretty much what we expected, minus the last two days of great weather. It was sunny yesterday and not a drop of rain. Just started to rain this evening. We did all the tourist stuff, minus the long waiting lines. Chris is not into that. Plus we saved a Ton of money. We are under budget for this weekend. Yesterday we walked about 14 kms. Buckingham Palace lobby was closed off to public as they were still tearing down the scaffolding from the big concert. Got a good look anyhow. We turned right along the garden walked down the path between the residences and the garden. We were just a bit of the way down and I looked thru an open gate and I swear I saw Harry out walking alongside the brown brick building with a shorter gal with brown bob hair. It was about 100 feet away but I swear it was him. I had mother all set up on Skype at home and all she ha o do was answer. Well, lol, something didn't pan out and it didn't work today. We wanted to see Cooper! He's been a good boy for his nanna. For fun, check out the weather for Volgograd this coming week! If you think it's been hot at home, yikes. They are projecting close to 40' by the end of the week. Anywho, Cheerios from London. I'll post from Volgograd. Xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment