Tuesday, July 19, 2011
First post.....US Exchange please...
So, it was a beautiful summer day downtown. A quick lunch and escape from the office was indeed necessary. We received our letter of approval from Ontario. Took 7 weeks but it was straight up. Next step, I had to go to the foreign exchange to get a cheque for the first US funds installment. Would have been great to have all the installments in US funds actually. I could save quite a bit of cash at this rate. Money order for Russian consulate (not quite sure what for) and another cheque, this time, in Canadian funds. I packaged all that and copies of various certificates, passport copies, and the agreement which goes to Russia, and dropped it off at Canada Post by 4:45 today :) express post overnight to Toronto, guaranteed delivery by 5:00 pm tomorrow = $15.96.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment